Join the Causeway Fly Fishers
We currently have a few vacancies and would be delighted to welcome new members.
If you are interested, why not get in touch
and arrange a 'taster' session with a syndicate member who will be able to answer all questions you may have. You will see how special our lake is.
The annual fee is £450, payable in April.
These are the abridged rules of The Causeway Fly Fishers. A full set of rules is available on request.
All anglers must be in possession of a current Environment Agency rod licence.
- Members will at all times show utmost respect to all adjoining farm property and associated persons.
- No litter of any nature to be left and all reasonable effort made to retrieve lost flies, line etc.
- Fishing will be between one hour before sunrise and one hour after sunset.
- Fishing will be by fly only, with a maximum hook length of 2.5cm. A maximum of three flies may be used. No multihook flies. All hooks must be barbless.
- Leaders must have a minimum breaking strain of 5lbs.
- The weekly 'take' limit is two fish, with a maximum of four fish a month. Members will use their discretion, for the good of others, which fish to take and which to return.
- Members must enter all details of their visit in the Returns Book.
- Members may invite up to eight guests per season. Guests share the members limit.